One of the best things about guest post/posting is the fact that it is not something that requires any editing or approval. This is especially true when you write a post about a company that offers a product or service that you believe in. Some article directories have guidelines that are set up to protect authors, but for the most part, this is not the case. It is completely up to the writer to ensure that their posting is properly formatted and laid out to attract the kind of traffic that the writer is looking for.
Guest posting gives the writer an opportunity to show what they can do. By submitting a guest post you will get your name out in the writing community as well as an introduction to your work. A good way to make your first post successful is to include links to your blog or to your website, as this will make people curious and want to learn more about you.
If you have a an excellent experience touring a city in India, we invite your outlook to share with us.
The Niche we cover-
- Festivals and Celebrations and folklore associated with them
- Traditional food
- Shopping guide
- Article length– Minimum 500 words
- Pictures– maximum 3, source duly mentioned
- Authentic– Please ensure your content is plagiarism-free
- Relevant– Your content should be relevant and fit into the above-mentioned categories
- Links– We prefer adding credit and a byline with a link to your site.
- The published submissions become the property of eTaxiGo and reserves rights for content distribution.
We reserve the right to edit your article if it is processed for publication. Also, we are entitled to accept or reject your submission.
If your article is published on our blog, you should not copy the content or idea on any other sites, including your own. However, after 90 days from the date of publication, you can republish it with proper citation.
Please note, it might take up to a week to respond to your submission, but you will definitely hear from us!