(2) Nights - (3) Days | Delhi - Rishikesh(2N) - Delhi
Morning meets our driver at your home / hotel / airport / railway station and transfers to Haridwar. Check in to the hotel at Arrival in Haridwar. Afternoon visit Daksh Temple, Pawan Dham, and Moti Bazar. Visit Har Ki Pauri for Ganga Aarti. Return to the hotel. Night stay at Haridwar.
Haridwar Rishikesh Sightseeing Morning you can take a holy dip in the river Ganga. Later return to the hotel. After breakfast visit Mansa Devi Temple (By cable car). Transfer to Rishikesh. Visit Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Lakshman Temple, Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula. Evening visit Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan. Return to Haridwar. Overnight stay at Haridwar.
Haridwar to Delhi (210 Km/ 6 Hrs) Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel. Visit Chandi Devi Temple (by cable car). Transfer to Delhi. Dropping at Delhi home / hotel / airport / railway station.
eTaxiGo offers fully customizable one-way, one day and multi-day packages from Delhi to Rishikesh. Visit our page,tourist packages from Delhi to Rishikesh, for complete information about our car rental offerings. You can also call our customer service number specified above to avail exciting discounts and seasonal offers on your customized packages.
Thedistance from Delhi to Rishikeshis nearly 250 Km and can be covered in nearly 5.5 hours. There are two ways of covering the Delhi to Rishikesh distance, one via NH334 and the other through Upper Ganga Canal Road and merging with NH334. You canhire a cab in Delhiand take either of these two routes to reach Rishikesh.
The Himalayan town is known for majestic Shivalik Mountains, headwaters of the Ganges, and perfect weather for outdoor activities like river rafting, trekking, hiking, and more.
1. Take the Delhi to Rishikesh Taxi Service and enjoy whitewater rafting upstream or canoeing in the quieter downstream.
2. Walk the suspension bridge of Laxman Jhula.
3. Visit the Triveni Ghat for evening aarti.
4. Take a trekking expedition to Nandadevi Peak
5. If you opt for a Delhi to Rishikesh Taxi and are traveling in March, attend the annual International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh.
6. With your Delhi to Rishikesh Car Hire, you can explore the town and its neighboring valleys and pine forests.